Pinterest brings millions of people the inspiration to create a life they love. As a PMM on our Consumer Product Marketing team you'll provide insights, data and a clear global product marketing strategy that helps people understand and engage with Pinterest. In partnership with our Marketing team, you'll bring new features to market, driving awareness and adoption at scale.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Working with our Research team, deliver deep competitive insights at the company and product level to be used in product decision making.
- Drive product and feature development, as well as plans for Pinner engagement and comprehension.
- Uncover and drive new marketing opportunities in different regions, using these to influence product and drive Pinner comprehension.
- Lead product launches, customer engagement and feedback, working with Marketing on collateral development, and scaled customer communication.
- Work cross-functionally to improve the visibility of product marketing efforts.
- 5 years+ product marketing experience (ideally consumer context).
- Comfortable in an experimental and scrappy environment.
- Experience working with product, design, brand and writing teams.
- Experience turning data and insights into programs for improving comprehension, adoption and awareness at global scale. You must be comfortable making decisions based on data.
- Excellent communication skills. You are someone who is comfortable saying exactly what you are thinking.
- A passion for Pinterest and the Pinner experience.