At Pinterest we strive to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. We're looking for a Digital Marketing Designer to design digital campaigns for the consumer and business marketing teams. You'll need strong design chops and the ability to manage projects with limited lead time and direction. Familiarity with the online advertising industry is also a plus. This is a full-time role onsite in San Francisco.
What you'll do:
What we're looking for:
- Performance-focused design: building a creative strategy and develop digital assets aimed at hitting key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate, activation rate) across social media platforms, Pinterest native ads and display
- Create ads that clearly communicate Pinterest's value to new and existing users and businesses.
- Create a catalog of ads and optimize quickly based on biweekly testing results
- Manage and design projects that are on brand, with limited lead time
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing, Product, and Creative teams to develop design concepts and build performance ads that drive consumer/advertiser acquisition on our digital channels
- Leverage data to optimize and determine ways to improve strategy and messaging and overall creative process
- 5+ years of experience designing paid marketing assets for brands (digital media, tech or online ad agency experience preferred)
- Strong visual communication skills and the ability to think strategically about how to drive interest and conversion
- Proficient knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and Affect Effects for animation and motion.
- Experience working quickly and efficiently, and keeping pace in a lightning-fast startup environment
- Experience working with writing partners to develop concepts, through to execution