Pinpoint Payments, the leading provider of online credit card processing services is seeking a driven, dynamic, and relentless Business Development Representative capable of substantially growing revenues. Our culture is entrepreneurial and collaborative, rewarding high-integrity, intense work ethic with merit-based pay in a flexible environment. We invest heavily in opportunities for growth and career development for our employees. The current market focus is long term care organizations with the potential to expand into other areas of healthcare as the company grows. The position reports to the CEO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bringing in new agents and driving sales.
- Finding prospects, making appointments, presenting, negotiating, and closing business in order to exceed annual revenue goals.
- Following Pinpoint Payments sales process to move prospective agents from initial contact through signup and training.
- Generating new ideas and lead sources to increase sales and revenue.
- Delivering face to face sales presentations.
- Developing an annual, written plan that will detail tactics and strategies for exceeding stated revenue goals.
- Growing and maintaining an opportunity pipeline equivalent to 3 times quota.
- Qualifying leads resulting from prospecting and marketing activities.
- Building and leading a team agents and channel partners to identify, penetrate, develop, and close business in target market segments.
- Establishing rapport and building client confidence in Pinpoint Payments offerings by conducting client review and satisfaction meetings.
- Providing accurate and timely sales forecasts as requested.
- Performing required paperwork that may include: weekly sales activity; updating information in our CRM to ensure that it is fresh and current; weekly expense reports and account plan documents.
- Significant travel is required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or marketing
- A track record of sale experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding annual revenue targets.
- Proven Success in past leadership roles.
Skills and Competencies:
- Intense drive and unsurpassed work ethic.
- Willingness to make whatever sacrifices are necessary to succeed.
- Fierce desire to succeed and win others over.
- Ability to thrive in the face of repeated rejection.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to think quickly and respond positively under pressure regardless of audience size.
- In-depth knowledge of how to negotiate effectively.
- Excellent leadership skills including problem-solving, interpersonal and team building.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS office applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms
- High degree of curiosity, creativity, intuition, and street smarts.
- A “get it done” attitude.
Base Salary: $45K-$50K
1st year on-target commission = $25K
Total Compensation = $65K-$70K at 100% of plan.
Commission plan is uncapped.