Position Title: AutoCAD Designer (contract with full-time potential)
Reports to: Kevin Starozik, President
Overview: Assist in the development of both residential and office/ warehouse interior designs. Perform research and create drawings using AutoCAD for layouts for furniture, shelving, and equipment placements, etc.
- Perform required research as required.
- Perform calculations to determine optimal potential.
Design and CAD drafting:
- Prepare drawings for idea testing and economic calculations.
- Optimize space utilization and asset positioning.
- Work with suppliers for their recommendations of viable options.
- Create detailed final drawings for approval and use.
- Maintain drawings and documents... create as-built drawings as required.
Education and Experience Required -
- Relevant diploma/degree or experience in lieu
- Minimum 5 years related industry experience
- High competency with AutoCAD and ability to create meaningful and accurate drawings
- Good design abilities with a focus on practical and economic solutions
Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements -
- Very good English communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Competency with MS Office applications
- Excellent research and decision-making with follow-through skills
- Must have own vehicle and be willing to use it with compensation
Job Type: Contract