Pinnacle International is one of Canada's leading builders of luxurious condominium residences, hotels and commercial buildings which include developments throughout North America. Pinnacle owns and operates hotels and restaurants throughout the Greater Vancouver and Whistler area.
Pinnacle is currently looking for an experienced, fast-paced senior hospitality manager to join the existing hospitality asset management team. Tasks will include:
- Oversee all aspects of the hotel and restaurant properties (sales, ops, maintenance, HR, accounting, F&B, marketing, development).
- Complete ownership-inspired projects throughout the properties.
- Assist onsite & head office teams with operational changes and initiatives.
- Work with onsite teams to ensure efficient operations.
- Review the ordering and purchasing through all properties.
- Assist with marketing plans and concepts.
- Ensure high quality service by monitoring the various customer touch points.
- Survey the competitive market regularly.
- Reporting to Senior Asset Manager and Ownership daily.
- Minimum of five years' experience in a senior/executive hospitality role with a reputable company, preferably a major hotel brand.
- Knowledgeable in and understanding of the hotel industry.
- Strong understanding of financial statements.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)