A Victoria's Secret Visual Supervisor
is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. A Visual Supervisor leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
The Visual Supervisor has the primary responsibility of delivering the individual brand stories though the visual merchandising cycle.
- Sales Growth to Last Year
To perform this job effectively a Visual Supervisor must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
Culture and Customer:
- Supports associate retention strategies with Sales Leadership Team.
Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to total store through selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Personally executes coaching model for informal coaching to associates.
Identifies personal successor and co-creates personal development plan with direct leader.
- Supports brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
Supports execution of the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the brand.
Supports brand guide planning, mapping, and final execution of floorset. Personally execute in absence of Brand Leader.
- Supports execution of cash wrap brand guide and visual standards.
- Executes short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
Owns the strategy to maintain the updated floor plan and fixture block leveraging the digital brand guide and fixture database.
Ensures associates and leadership understand and maintain visual merchandising standards of total store.
Builds visual merchandising skill and capability of total store team through education and tool usage.
- Works with Store Leadership Team to determine payroll management.
Communicates with Store Leadership Team to ensure proper scheduling for all visual initiatives.
Executes and/or directs visual merchandising activities during open hours of total store to drive merchandise availability.
Ensure sensoring guidelines and testers for total store are executed and maintained.
All leadership roles at Victoria's Secret are responsible for:
- Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
Leading the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer.
Gaining business insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
- Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
Executing store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
Effectively managing and controlling expenses.
- Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, ancestory, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.