Pink Tartan is a global women's sportswear brand founded in 2002. Pink Tartan brand had a clear identity from the first cut, understated super-lux fabrics with body, and seam articulation that allows everything to move freely. Sophisticated sportswear but with an effortless sensibility. Clothes to live your life in and easily transition from day to evening.
Sales Specialist is responsible for working to achieve location sales plan through driving sales and building client network. Provides excellent brand knowledge, consistent customer service and utilizes product knowledge to educate and generate sales.
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to the below)
- Responsible for driving sales to achieve and exceed monthly sales plan.
- Uphold all Pink Tartan and store policy and procedure.
- Drive sales by meeting and surpassing corporate productivity expectations.
- Enhance customer experience by maintaining an appropriate personal appearance standard, and a neat and pleasant shopping environment.
- Effectively engage and assess customer needs to ensure appropriate service is provided.
- Maintain contact with clients to achieve high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Maintain an organized, cohesive, and up-to-date Client Book.
- Responsible for cashiering, fitting room support and store recovery
- Support the corporate team in the execution of markdowns, merchandising, and stock related duties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years' experience in apparel retail required, preferably in the luxury market.
- Effectively communicate with customers and store personnel.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focused service on and off the sales floor.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, store openings and closings to meet the needs of the business
- Solve problems creatively and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
- Ability to receive feedback and take appropriate action.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction and meet deadlines on tasks/projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- retail sales: 3 years (Required)
- 77 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)