A Victoria's Secret PINK Manager
is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. A PINK Manager leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
The PINK Manager has the primary responsibility of driving results of an individual brand. Additionally, the PINK Manager owns coaching and development of entire store team to deliver on the brand story though customer experience behaviors, operational excellence, and product life cycles of assigned brand.
Supervisor(s), Sales Specialist(s), Bra Fitting Specialist(s) and Sales & Support Generalists
- Sales Growth(Store and Individual Brand) to Last Year
- Shrink Reduction
- Turnover Improvement
- Payroll Control
To perform this job effectively a PINK Manager must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
Culture and Customer:
- Executes associate retention strategies with Store Leadership Team.
- Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty.
- Displays understanding of how all roles work for the good of the team.
- Personally executes Talent Life Cycle for direct reports. Talent Life Cycle actions include; selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement.
- Schedules and leads performance management for direct reports (Annual, Mid-year, Monthly Touch points).
- Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual development plan for direct reports.
- Owns and executes brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
- Leads the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the brand by executing brand guide planning, mapping, and final execution of floorset.
- Owns cash wrap brand guide and visual standards. (Beauty only)
- Develops short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
- Sets the strategy to maintain the updated floor plan and fixture block leveraging the digital brand guide and fixture database.
- Ensures associates and leadership understand and maintain visual merchandising standards of assigned brand.
- Works with Sales Leadership Team to determine payroll management and takes appropriate actions.
- Communicates with Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) to ensure proper scheduling for all aspect of the brand. Stores below $4M communicate to SM, $9-$11 M communicate to Brand Operations Manager.
- Completes monthly associate availability check-ins with direct reports to ensure availability meets business and associate needs.
- Executes and/or directs product lifecycle activities during open hours of assigned brand to drive merchandise availability.
- Maintains backroom standards during floorset execution.
- Creates line management plan and reviews with Store Manager for cash warp zones within brand.
- Reinforces store strategies to reduce shrink and ensures sensoring guidelines and testers for brand are executed and maintained and inspects fitting room of brand for signs of known loss and ensures accurate known loss reporting.
- Owns capability building of store team to manage fitting room "go backs" in a timely manner of assigned brand.
- Knowledge of asset protection action plan and ensures direct reports are aware of current opportunities and how to address them.
- Ensures direct reports are knowledgeable and execute the following; shop lifting policy, monthly link to shrink, shrink hotline, and storage of store personal belongings.
- Maintains fitting standards of brand (clean and accessible at all times and doors closed and locked).
- Responsible for assignment and completion of daily, monthly, quarterly cleaning tasks that can be conducted during open hours which include; dusting surfaces, cleaning mirrors, trash removal, spills, and any immediate maintenance issues that prevent customer and associates from having a safe experience.
All leadership roles at Victoria's Secret are responsible for:
- Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
- Leading the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer.
- Gaining business insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
- Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
- Executing store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
- Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
- Effectively managing and controlling expenses.
- Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours
We will accommodate applicants and associates with disabilities in the recruitment, selection and assessment process as appropriate and as required by applicable law. Please call 855-556-2675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.