Pink Elephant Marketing is looking for an Account Manager with 3-5 years of experience. We are seeking someone who is a self-starter but also gets along with others. You will be managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, so, strong organizational and problem-solving skills are a must.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects to tight timelines in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Strategic exposure and proven strategic sensibility
- Experience drafting MSAs, SOWs, change orders, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimal direction at times
- Self-starter, resourceful problem-solver
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A desire and willingness to learn and grow
- Proficient in MS Excel
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing plans
- Manage marketing campaigns for multiple clients
- Maintain communication and relationships with clients
- Look for growth opportunities within the current client base
- Coordinate team deliverables
- Create briefs and work-back schedules
- Coordinate with outside vendors
- Generate reports
Pink Elephant Marketing is a Toronto-based boutique agency specializing in marketing strategy, creative execution, and digital development. For the past 10 years, Pink Elephant Marketing has been generating growth for clients through exceptional marketing campaigns based around strategic insights and supported by outstanding creative.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year