Privately owned and headquartered in Burlington, Ontario, PINK ELEPHANT is a global leader in IT Service Management consulting and education. To date, we have provided consulting, education programs and conferences to more than 350,000 IT professionals.
We are currently looking for a highly creative, forward-thinking E-MARKETING COORDINATOR to support content development, write, coordinate and implement marketing email campaigns to promote Pink's products and Services. The incumbent will also support website changes as needed.
- Under oversight of E-Marketing Manager, be accountable for the development, and implementation of e-mail marketing campaigns
- Building e-mail templates for each of product with a focus on targeted audiences.
- Copy, writing, editing and proofing as needed for digital Marketing.
- Manage email campaign schedule to ensure emails are sent out in a timely manner
- Prepare the emails and lists in email marketing tool for distribution
- Implement tactical online marketing initiatives including event tracking, on site optimizations, keyword analysis, content creation, site auditing and competitive analysis.
- Analyze campaigns to ensure our messages are reaching the right audience(s) at the right time with the right message(s) to drive engagement and retention
- Report on key findings to management on a regular basis and to modify your approach based on findings.
- Manage all e-mail systems by testing and optimizing the e-mail and messaging systems in order to achieve KPIs, including testing links, images, subject lines and list segments to ensure compatibility with different email systems
- Ensure all emails are compliant with applicable laws and adhere to general e-mail marketing best practices.
Web Design and Development Support
- Work within our corporate communications strategies to develop creative, effective ways to display web content
- Identify opportunities for continued improvement and growth of website, such as creation of new pages, changes to content of existing pages, and link building from relevant websites and partners
- Edit and create images for web content use
- Stay up-to-date on latest trends in web design and development to provide recommendations for continuously improving online presence
- Other duties as required
- Passion and energy and are not deterred by working in a fast-paced and challenging entrepreneurial company
- A Bachelor's degree in Communications and/or Marketing
- A minimum of 3 years Marketing related experience, including experience and working knowledge of messaging and e-mail delivery systems
- A solid understanding of general business principles, including the 4 Ps of marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS considered an asset
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop) and CAN-SPAM regulations
- Knowledge of CRM tools is an asset
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines and manage a large volume of work
- A strong team player approach, yet capable of working independently
- A flexible work ethic, self-motivation and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Resourcefulness and having attention to detail a must
- A positive attitude and outlook in all situations
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including a company sponsored RRSP
- Enhanced paid days off in addition to vacation time
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Opportunity to earn IT and business certifications (e.g. ITIL; Change Management, Lean IT, etc.)
- Advancement opportunities not always found in larger organizations
- Wellness programs including discounted fitness club membership
- A fun climate with well-cemented office social activities including weekly treat days
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial small office environment
- An interesting, collaborative, and challenging work experience
Please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to those individuals who are selected for an interview. No agencies please.
Pink Elephant welcomes applications from people with disabilities. if you require accommodation during the recruitment process, let us know in your cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent