As a Ping Identity SRE, you will be involved in every facet of our On-Demand SaaS services and will be responsible for building, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining the infrastructure of one of the largest identity platforms in the world. We follow a DevOps model: our teams are integrated with development teams, and running continuous deployments daily, and SREs are expected to provide input in the product's design, development, deployment, and operations.
Working within the Cloud Operations team, you'll be responsible for building automated infrastructure and deployment processes. You will be working closely with development teams. If things need to get fixed in the middle of the night, you’re the one to get it done.
- Linux systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting, and automation.
- Running and maintaining our production infrastructure hosted on AWS.
- Analysis of complex system behavior, and resolution of performance and application issues.
- Development of monitoring solutions and analysis across multiple datacenters.
- This position is part of a 24/7 global cloud operations team and will require shift work.
- 1+ years experience with Linux/UNIX systems administration.
- knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with server configuration via tools such as Puppet/Salt.
- Experience using Git in a team environment (merge requests, branching, push, and pulls)
- Knowledg of Docker and container orchestration (Kubernetes) preferred.
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Cassandra, Kafka, and MySQL a plus.
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.