Pinewood Ford Ltd. is seeking an enthusiastic, dependable and capable Automotive Detailer/Lot Porter for the dealership to coordinate the vehicle inventory, jockey vehicles, control parking arrangements, and assist Sales Dept with vehicle transportation. This job is a full time position (40 hours per week).
Responsibilities and Duties
* Keep all vehicles parked in correct areas
* Move all vehicles as required
* Participate in vehicle delivery; wash and gas the vehicle before scheduled delivery
* Participate in dealer trades, or other driving duties
* Keep parking lot and grounds clean and maintained
* Aptitude for customer relations
Qualifications and Skills:
* Must be hard working and organized, and able to work in outdoor conditions year round
* Ability to perform meticulous work
* Be a self starter and have good time management skills
* Good customer service skills
* Clean Driver's Abstract
* Class 'G' drivers licence
* Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
* Must be willing to move and clear snow during winter months
* Ability to carry on more than one task at a time
Salary: Starting between $14.73 and $16.50 per hour depending on skills and experience.
Pinewood Ford Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package including a benefits program, pension plan, management support, team atmosphere and training programs.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time