Full-Time opportunity in the Pet Care Industry.
We are small professional Pet Care Facility/Dog Resort and our current opening is for permanent full-time Pet Care Specialist whom could advance to facility assistant Manager.
Our Pet Care Specialists are responsible for the daily operations of our facility, which include: Cleaning/Disinfecting, Pet Care (feeding, exercising, walking, bathing and medicating dogs and cats); Customer Service (checking customers in/out, answering phone inquiries, booking clients); Administration (entering customer information accurately into our database, updating pet charts).
This job includes a combination of pet care, customer service and administration on a daily basis
- Professional experience in animal care, dog training, or veterinary technician required
- Education in veterinary sciences, dog training, medical education, administration or customer service preferred
- Must have initiative and be self-driven
- Must be capable of handling dogs in a socializing environment and individually
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills required (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must like routine
- Must be dependable
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures & instructions
- Good at problem solving and decision making
- Detail oriented
- Ability to function indoors and outdoors at a medium physical demand occupation (lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally, constantly walking, lifting, cleaning and bending frequently throughout the day). There is also some minor year round outdoor facility maintenance involved.
This position requires ability for early start at 7AM, longer working days, weekends, holidays and some evenings.
Resumes MUST include:
- Covering letter
- Professional experience listed with respective tenure
- Education with respective tenure
- Full and complete address
- Contact phone number(s) and email
Phone calls will not be accepted.
Wages will commensurate with experience and performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $24.00 /hour
- PROFESSIONAL Pet Care: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)