JOB OVERVIEW AND OPPORTUNITIES
This dynamic position will supervise all areas of the Ol' Beautiful Brewing Co tap room as well as working closely with marketing, events, and production staff. The chosen applicant will work on the upkeep of the shop, tend the bar in our tap room, and coordinate in-house event / social media. Success in this position will be founded in the attention to the customer experience when visiting Ol' Beautiful Brewing Co. Patrons should be educated on craft beer, our brewing process, the unique location and growth of our brand. Candidate must be a self motivated individual, who executes on a high level and is capable of collaborating with multiple work groups and successfully multi tasking.
The Tap Room Manager will also supervise staff working in the tap room, manage and coordinate inventory with brewery production workers, execute a variety of events throughout the year, and assist in the strategic planning and budgeting for the tap room. Particular focus will be on ordering/rotating inventory correctly and on completing a thorough month end inventory.
The ideal candidate loves craft beer, is extremely organized and detail oriented, and is responsible as well as hard working. Position will be full time with required hours on nights and weekends.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hiring, training and managing tap room staff
- Oversee Cost Control and profitability of the taproom
- A strong desire to collaboratively lead the direction of the taproom experience while staying up to date on Market and Industry trends and opportunities.
- Maintain a clean, friendly and welcoming environment for all guests at all times.
- Communicating beer and merchandise needs for inventory
- Completing weekly and monthly inventory tasks
- Conducting fun and energetic tours of the brewery
- Managing the coordination for all special events hosted in the taproom while keeping a calendar of booked events and reservations
- Creation and execution of Standard Operating Procedures for re ordering needs and inventory stock levels
- Daily Quality Control metrics to ensure optimal customer experience for all Ol' Beautiful Brewing Co guests
- Develop a lead beer server training program and lead all Day One on boarding trainings for new hires
- Engaging customers and answering questions
- Proactive management of taproom improvements and actively engaged around the development plans for the taproom expansion
- Other duties as assigned
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous restaurant or bar experience preferred
- Event planning experience preferred
- Brewery experience is a plus
- Retail experience required- both back and front of house experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of and interest in the craft beer industry
- Proven success in a retail environment
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with employees and the general public.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to multi task. The ability to think on your feet and adapt, flexibility is key.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Computer literacy- excel, word, outlook, square, etc.
- Events planning and coordination experience
- Time management and schedule management
- Ol' Beautiful Brewing Co offers competitive wages that will be determined by experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Preferred)