MediaNet is looking for a detail-oriented Digital Media Account Coordinator [entry-level] to join our team in Toronto. If you are driven by helping stakeholders elevate their approach to digital marketing, continually strive to over-deliver on service expectations, and love learning and a good challenge – this role is for you.
Reporting to the Manager, Client Services, you will embody and deliver on the MediaNet standard for service excellence across all facets of your assigned responsibilities. Digital Media Account Coordinators are essential members of the teams responsible for the successful delivery of our clients’ digital advertising campaigns via Google Marketing Platform and related systems.
Working to support members of the Client Services team, you will be responsible for accurately and efficiently implementing campaigns within applicable systems according to clearly defined inputs with an extreme level of accuracy and sense of urgency. It will be your responsibility to ensure that all deliverables required for successful implementation are supplied and to coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure campaign implementation requests adhere to our standards and contribute to the delivery of exceptional client experiences.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Manage all implementation aspects of your assigned campaigns (campaign build/technical configuration, remarketing configuration, conversion and engagement tracking implementation, creative trafficking, audience creation, quality assurance) within relevant buying and campaign management systems (e.g. Display and Video 360, Campaign Manager, Google Ads);
- Critically review all campaign inputs to ensure adherence to our standards;
- Conduct thorough quality assurance/verification on all ad campaign setup, review and tracking activities;
- Perform technical troubleshooting as required as part of the campaign QA/verification process;
- Develop an understanding of and familiarity with client goals, KPIs and creative and media objectives;
- Provide feedback on the campaign implementation approach and offer recommendations for future enhancement that draw on platform feature updates and internal best practices;
- Use and navigate our internal CRM system, internal ticketing/communications platforms and GSuite;
- Follow our established ad implementation process and proactively contribute recommendations that will lead to improved efficiency/business performance;
- Maintain up-to-the-moment expertise on technical systems that are continuously evolving;
- Develop strong relationships within the Client Services team while delivering service excellence;
- Process requests with urgency and high attention to detail;
- Contribute to other deliverables as required (e.g. delivery/screenshot reports, training documentation, process-improvement initiatives, platform feature updates/research, etc.)
What you need to apply
- 0-1+ years of experience working in a professional setting;
- Post-Secondary degree in technical, quantitative or business discipline or equivalent experience;
- Experience with programmatic and RTB ad purchasing concepts and systems;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and technical acumen;
- Critical thinker/strong diagnostic skills;
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written [English];
- Clear demonstration of pride in your work;
- A quick and eager learner with an engaged, lean-forward approach to learning and doing;
- Genuinely curious and passionate about the digital advertising environment;
- Efficient multitasker with excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Desire and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience working within at least one of the following platforms: Display and Video 360, Campaign Manager, Google Ads; Google Ad Manager
- PMP training or other project management certification;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SA360;
- French language skills.
How to apply
Along with your detailed cover letter and resume, please include responses to the following:
- Please tell us about your range and level of experience working in digital media, including technical ad buying/digital campaign management platforms
- Please rate your level of familiarity with the following Google Marketing Platform products (0-5): Display and Video 360, Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360
- Place rate your level of familiarity with the following concepts (0-5): remarketing, trafficking, first-party data, programmatic
- Please rate your level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel (0-5)
The MediaNet work environment is warm, inviting and collaborative. Everyone at MediaNet has a voice, and we encourage new ways of thinking that will lead to improved organizational performance and client success. MediaNet team members are empowered with development, support and mentoring opportunities that enable us to push critical thinking and problem solving out to the edges of our organization. We believe that the future of media is digital, and that the future of digital is rooted in a holistic, programmatically-led approach that is built around the consumer above all else.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please apply for this position by sending your application and tell us what interests you most about this position and how you can make a difference as part of our team.