The Locker Shop & Unique Apparel Solutions are looking for a full-time designer to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will have a passion for great design, ample relevant experience, diverse skill set, and a great work ethic. Candidates should also have the ability to explore and conceptualize design options and solutions focused on the high school, athletic, event, and first responder industries. From logos and websites, to packaging and visuals, you'll have an opportunity to express your creativity across a variety of formats.
- Work with customers to achieve production ready artwork while maintaining production timelines and deadlines in order to ensure the timely completion of each project.
- Projects range from designing for events, teams, branding of schools and agencies, large format printing, signage, fundraisers, websites and other various apparel and promotional goods.
- Work closely with sales team to create and execute marketing materials that reflect the companies services, offerings, and brand.
Functional Skill Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design'
- 2-4 years' relevant experience in graphic design
- 2 years' additional related experience in lieu of a degree
- Ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of graphic design and non-computer based creative art.
- Strong familiarity with current trends, color and design
- Working knowledge of Creative Cloud (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to share ideas and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff
- Ability to network and utilize internal and external resources
- Strong attention to details and deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities and follow-through
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. Closed: Saturday & Sunday
- Paid Holidays per company policy
- Paid vacation time per company policy
- Paid personal time off per company policy
- BC/BS health insurance for employee
- Company matching retirement plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 to $37,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)