LOCK SEARCH GROUP
POSITION: Investment Advisor Assistant
LOCATION: Etobicoke, ON
Lock Search Group is a leading permanent placement recruiting firm and we are currently recruiting on behalf of an independent wealth management team who is on the hunt for an Investment Advisor Assistant to join their growing team!
This role has 3 facets to it:
- Provide support to Financial Advisors
- Ensure high-level client service
- Ensure effective functioning of the team
- Respond to client inquiries and issues in a timely and responsive manner and escalate inquiries/issues to an Advisor when appropriate
- Enter client trades as directed by Advisor or client
- Provide suggestions to improve business processes, add additional value to clients and resolve any client, system or administrative issues
- Ensure all client interaction is accurately documented and accurately maintain electronic and physical client files and information
- Request information and documentation from clients to open and update accounts
- Proactively schedule client meetings including venues, preparing printed materials and handling schedule changes
- Develop, distribute and maintain marketing materials
- Order office supplies and maintain records of the office expenses
- 2+ years experience in financial industry is MANDATORY (i.e. bank call centre, Financial Customer Service Rep/teller, etc.) - please note your application cannot be considered unless you have this experience.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Finance, Business or related field is MANDTORY
- Currently possessing or working towards CSC (Canadian Securities Course) strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience in a customer service/client facing support role strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to adapt easily to new technology and computer applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a full-time position with hours covering core business hours Monday to Friday. The position offers a competitive base salary with a 10% bonus, 3 weeks vacation, and health/dental benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to Dana Lamanna using the "Apply" button.
Thank you to all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent