Locanda Restaurant seeks an experienced General Manager.
With locations through out the Bay Area (Delfina, Pizzeria Delfina), we serve an Italian-inspired, seasonally-driven cuisine, shaped by the finest locally sourced ingredients. We are famous for warm, genuine, energetic and technically efficient service.
Candidates must have at least two years general management experience. We are looking for a dynamic, dedicated leader with a strong commitment to service excellence, attention to detail, direct communication skills, and a passion for food and wine. In depth experience working with Italian cuisine, wine and spirits is highly preferred. Applicants must also possess a determined ability to coach and effectively manage a small hardworking team.
- Adhere to our high standards of service
- Experience increasing sales and minimizing costs
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with our policies and procedures
- Experience managing a small team of managers
- Strong work ethic
- Strategic marketing expertise
Compensation includes competitive salary, quarterly bonus eligibility, health and dental insurance, 2 weeks paid time off, dining discounts, and excellent opportunities for professional advancement within a growing company.
Owned by industry icon, Anne Stoll, and James Beard Award-winning Chef, Craig Stoll, Delfina Restaurant Group is a learning-community with a basic belief in structured training, leadership and education in a supportive, high-energy work environment.
*DELFINA RESTAURANT GROUP
Osteria Locanda and Bar | Delfina Restaurant | Pizzeria Delfina
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year