We are looking for an experienced English and ESL instructor who are able to work remotely online to teach students ranging from grade school to working professionals. The instructor will be responsible in leading classes from 1-on-1 situation to group settings in helping students improve their speech, pronunciation, and overall English abilities in a North American accent.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teaching online classes from home.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A neutral North American accent
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Education, Linguistics, Languages)
- English spoken at an idiomatic level
- Experience teaching in the U.S. or Canadian education systems
- Unrestricted right to work in the U.S. or Canada
- Availability to teach during weekends
- A fast Internet connection, audio/video capability
- 1 - 5 years of teaching experience
- Starting salary up to 20CAD/hour+ based on the strength of your interview and teaching experience for online session.
- You can accept or reject appointments as per your schedule and availability
- Signing up with us is completely free
- A bonus systems to reward outstanding teachers
- A stimulating environment with engaging content that rewards curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)