We meticulously engineer our devices to make an impression the moment you walk in the door because automation and security are about more than showing off cool gadgets — it's about making lives more safe and seamless.
- Contact homeowners and businesses in defined geographic sales territories.
- Enter prospect and client information into company systems
- With the assistance of the sales manager, develop sales channels in the territory
- Follow up with company provided leads
- Must be willing to travel locally as required to perform development of the company's customer base.
- Must have a clean driving record which satisfies the company's standards and requirements as well as a valid current driver's license.
- Must be able to see, hear; write and speak the English language with proficiency.
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must have a positive attitude and a strong independent work ethic
Training provided, CANASA and Alarm.com certified programs
Commission + Bonuses
Candidates must obtain a criminal record check, driving abstract, and a provincial Security Workers Licence
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $24,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- business development: 2 years (Required)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)