We have an immediate opening for a self-directed and motivated individual in our accounting department located in Braintree, MA. We are a large, diversified bus transportation company serving Boston & New England as well as charter services up and down the east coast.
This is a full-time position, with a weekly schedule of 30 35 hours, reporting to the Accounting Manager. There is some flexibility in setting a regular work schedule. The position will be involved in the daily workflow of accounts receivable.
The main duties involve closing our driver's ride tickets to generate labor and billing hours.
- Daily invoicing for select customers.
- Backup for daily cash application and bank deposit.
- All vehicles have GPS and this system is used to verify times and resolve questions on individual jobs.
- Other A/R duties include credit card processing, resolving customer issues and follow up on outstanding invoices.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of accounting experience.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize work. Must be highly organized.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!