About Local Logic
Local Logic develops vertical AI software to enable data driven investment decisions in Real Estate.
Over 4 years ago Local Logic's founding team set out to combine the disciplines of Urban planning and Data Science to radically change the way Real Estate decisions are made. We started with a focus on understanding "location" with 17 scores for every location in the US and Canada. Then we set out to build tools which are now providing insights to millions of users a month. To date we have collected over 5.5Bn data-points, including 1.1Bn consumer interactions to build insights and analysis - that only we can do. Join our team, to change the way cities are built and help impact the future of our world.
We are committed to being helpful, driven, growth oriented, honest, and inclusive.
Local Logic is looking for someone with a passion for communications, building processes, solving problems and who is interested in being a key partner in Local Logic's success. Whether it's a data client, an API user, or customers on our Analytics Platform, we want our partners to be thrilled with the experience from end-to-end. In this role you are responsible for customer on-boarding, account maintenance and nurturing campaigns as our relationship continues through their lifetime. You are expected to work cross-functionally with all facets of the business, from product, dev, sales, ops and marketing.
About the Role:
- You value collaboration - you enjoy building relationships, have a high emotional intelligence, and have a good sense for others' motivations
- You have the ability to view problems holistically within a company context. You can weigh and communicate both short term and long term priorities within your team, to our clients, and other external stakeholders.
- You have a high sense of ownership with a bias for action - drive and collaborate with others to get the job done.
- You are extremely data-driven - you have insights, you test them, and actively seek data to support decisions.
- You are organized and diligent - you have a process for getting things done on time and with high quality
- You're scrappy - you flourish in a start-up environment, where tasks don't have a size, and there isn't a hierarchy to getting work done.
- Own retention, client onboarding, monthly communications and general customer success needs for our partners.
- Provide clear guidance cross-functionally and bring the right parts of the organization together to solve partner problems
- Advocate internally for our partners, while aligning with company goals.
- Develop strong relationships with key accounts so we can better serve them
- Build out engagement and retention funnels
- Create KPI's to guide scaling the CSM team
- 3+ years in marketing, growth, or customer success roles
- Proven Visual Communication skills (Design, Editing, Canva, PhotoShop, Webflow etc)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot or equivalent CRM
- Experience with Intercom, Zendesk or other Customer Success software
- Comfortable with Webflow, Google Drive, Google for Work, and cloud based technology such as Slack, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in working French
Why work for Local Logic?
- Flexible hours and remote work possible
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Illness insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Sweet maps
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Membership to Dialogue telemedicine service for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Parental leave
- BIXI key
- Health and Wellness Credit
- Your choice of Mac vs. PC
- Desk greenery