Local Language Training is currently looking for a part-time English as a Second Language (ESL) Teacher for Federal Public Servants in the Ottawa East Area. Candidates are asked to please provide their availabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree or recognized equivalence in the field of Education.
- Experience in teaching English as a second language to adults.
- Knowledgeable in the linguistic profile requirements of the federal public service.
- Proficient in using new technologies (ex: Skype, Microsoft Suite, Dropbox, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of the English grammar.
- Own a high-performing laptop computer.
- Having access to a vehicle.
- Having an outgoing personality.
- Strong communication skills.
- Being a team player.
- High level of professionalism.
- Knowledge of the CEWP an asset.
Estimated Starting Date: June 2019
Location: Ottawa Est End
Number of hours: 4h per week to start with possibility of additional hours.
For more information on our programs and services, please visit our Website: www.languagetraining.ca
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Language Training: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adult Education: 3 years (Preferred)
- Ottawa East, ON (Preferred)