Toy sales with experience scaling a small company from 0 to 50M.
- Lead sales efforts and strategies to identify, penetrate and sell products to target customers.
- Responsible for the development and success of new accounts including mass retail, national, regional, independent and international retailers.
- Must have developed relationships with Walmart, Target and other national chains.
- Experience developing and managing sales representative and distributors required.
- Forecasting ability to ensure all accounts receive their products on time and in accurate quantities.
- Achievement of the annual revenue plan and strategy for the business.
- Establish sales metrics/KPI's and provide accurate sales forecasts, and monthly sales performance updates to senior management.
- Work with Marketing and Product Team to provide input on development of Integrated Marketing Plans (trade shows, collateral, advertising, web and other programs) to assist with the sales and penetration goals.
- Skilled negotiator and sales closer.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in sales leadership with emphasis on Toys.
- BS/BA; MBA preferred.
- Previous experience in growing a small business.
- Ability to travel and be 'in the field' with reps, agents and customers. This role can't be done from behind a desk.
- Results driven and resilient.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $185,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Sales: 8 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)