Local Group Of Companies is a residential and commercial services company with over 25 years of experience working with clients in the Greater Vancouver Area.
Over the years we have built our success upon providing the very best service for our clients, and hand picking qualified, dedicated team members who want to excel at their jobs.
We are currently inviting candidates who have more than 2 years office experience in customer service and administrative duties to join our growing team and expand their career. A successful candidate will have a positive solutions-based attitude and experience working with a team who is self-driven, ambitious and possesses strong communication skills.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years office experience in a fast paced environment
- Must be solutions based when dealing with people during stressful situations
- Assist our current clients answering questions they may have
- Scheduling/dispatching technicians
- Occasionally assist our sales dept and follow up with phone inquiries to determine interest
- Assist communication between Sales/Accounting/Technicians
- Perform customer service oriented duties as required
- Coordinate with with field technicians to ensure a high level of service quality
The Company - Why become a member for our team
- We encourage a office casual atmosphere in the heart of East Vancouver just outside the downtown core
- Competitive base salary combined with easily attainable performance bonuses
- Successful, easy to get along with owner who is passionate about the business and his employees success
- No micromanagement. We want people who are talented, driven and prove that they can work on their own
- Phone allowance+health benefits
- You have a positive outlook on life
- You are solutions based, and will work with customers and other staff professionally to offer our clients a positive experience every time
- You are detail oriented and will work until you've crossed "done" off the list!
- You enjoy helping people and are customer focused
- A high level of professionalism and at least 2 years of office experience.
- Your work and life balance is important to you
- You are passionate about doing your best so that you can expand your career, and do a great job for the team
If you feel that you have the skills, experience and drive to expand your career and want to be a part of our growing and successful team, please submit a resume for immediate consideration, and visit our website at localgroup.ca to learn more about us and and our team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $24.00 /hour + bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Call in office: 2 years (Preferred)