Are you a Licensed Journeyman Automotive Service Technician or eager Fourth Year Apprentice?
Are you looking for a long term, stable career in a positive work environment?
Our high performing team requires a licensed automotive technician or a 3rd or 4th year apprentice - to start immediately.
Remuneration includes competitive solid hourly wage for apprentices and flat rate for licensed technicians and benefits. Enjoy the support and financial reward of a work environment with a strong management and service advisor/warranty admin support team that recognizes quality work with respect and acknowledgment
- Test that all systems and components are secure and are working properly
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing & repairing vehicles
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle's breakdown or damage
- Follow a checklist to ensure that each critical part of the vehicle is examined
- Watch or inspect closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items
- Use power tools, machine tools & common hand tools
- Review work orders and discuss with supervisor
- Inspect motor in operation, road test vehicle, and test systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Journeyman qualifications or Enrolled in 3rd/4th term apprenticeship
- Out of province licensed considered an asset
- Professional demeanor
- Efficient problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- This is a full-time position that may require some overtime
- Minimum 2nd year Technical school training
Required license or certification:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the above position, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time