We are seeking an in-house certified CPA for our U.S. office. We currently have a bookkeeper and we need someone to work with our financials, prepare our tax reports, supervise the accounting to ensure everything is accounted for accurately and overlook our budgets as our company is expanding quickly.
- Supervision of the monthly, quarterly, annual closes with all supporting work-papers
- Preparation of periodic financial statements, financial reports, and special analyses
- Complete all required analytical reviews of the operations from a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow perspective as well as an overall business perspective.
- Complete analytical review of the operating results to ensure accurate accounting records are maintained.
- Completion of all covenant calculations and compliance certificates
- Ensure timely, accurate completion of all billing and collections activities
- Supervision of accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll functions
- Completion of periodic reporting for the business leaders, senior executives, investors, board members and lenders
- Supervision of the annual external financial statement audit and all ancillary audit activities
- Preparation of work-papers supporting the annual audit and tax returns
- Plan, direct, and manage the provision of accurate, timely, and objective financial data from which informed management decisions can be made.
The salary for this position is negociable. We need a certified CPA who through experience feels he/she can also act as a Controller and assist in important financial decisions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Chicago, IL 60634 (Preferred)