We are looking for a senior full stack developer to join our growing team in a new and fast moving industry. Lobo Genetics enables safer cannabis use through DNA testing. Lobo Genetics' proprietary technology allows consumers and patients gain immediate, actionable insights into their personal response to cannabis based on their genetic profile.
Our startup is a group of driven smart people seeking an expert to own all things software related. You will be involved in shaping Lobogene's technology vision as well implementing the solution. You will have the opportunity to work on the entire software development process. You will lead developers in taking our product to market.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of front end and back end website architecture
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Lead the development of custom applications for our proprietary hardware
- At least 5 years of post-graduate working experience in a software engineering role
- A University degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field. A graduate degree would be an asset
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML/CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 3 years (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 3 years (Preferred)