Ever wonder what it’s like to work on products that touch one-third of Canadians every day? Welcome to Loblaw Digital, where we build some of Canada’s most loved products. From grocery, apparel, prestige-beauty, health & wellness and loyalty, we’re the digital engine of growth for Canada’s largest retailer.
We operate as a start-up and move twice as fast using lean and agile methodologies as we build the products that Canadians love including web and mobile apps for Loblaw Click & Collect (loblaws.ca), Shoppers Drug Mart beautyBOUTIQUE (beautyboutique.ca), Joe Fresh (joefresh.com) and PC Optimum (pcoptimum.ca).
In 2013, Loblaw acquired Shoppers Drug Mart and as a result our world is expanding into new spaces. The scale and impact of our products continues to grow at an exponential pace which means the data that we extract and learn from continues to grow. We’re looking for a Web Analytics Manager who can lead our team through best practices for web analytics and enable them to be self-sufficient in the tools and practices of web analytics. This is how we aim to scale!
• Design, implement and maintain web analytics solutions/products
• Oversee the delivery of web analytics implementation projects
• Support Developers, Product Managers, Product Designers, Merchandizers, Marketers, Operations specialists and Customer service through their reporting needs (ad hoc reports; insights; best practices)
• Help us in our mission to be a hypotheses-driven product development organization which means analytics are at the centre of everything we do
• Be an enabler by showing others how to master the analytics tools available to them, thereby empowering our team and getting us to scale
• 3-4+ years’ experience in the implementation of Adobe Analytics (Google Analytics experience is a bonus)
• Knowledge of common web analytics best practices
• Good reporting and analysis skills
• Bachelor degree in a quantitative field required (Engineering, CS, Math, Physics, etc.)
• Solid stakeholder management skills
• Bonus if you’ve coded before
• Ability to work independently and sift through ambiguity
• Strong attention to detail and project management skills
Loblaw Colleague Perks:
• 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores.
• Ongoing career development through in-house training programs, tuition assistance and support for professional designations.
• Sharing in the growth of Loblaw with our Employee Share Ownership Plan.
• Corporate rate fitness club memberships for colleagues as well as eligible family members.
• Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm, and thrive in a collaborative, creative, and diverse group, we’ll get along just fine.
Looking for a challenge? Good. Love an innovative work environment? Even better.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
At Loblaw Companies Limited, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.