At Loblaw Digital, we know that our customers expect the best from us. Whether that means building the best, most innovative online shopping experience, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across the country, we’re up for the challenge. From our office in Downtown Toronto, we’ve created leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, and apparel spaces, and we’re only just getting started.
As a Senior Product Manager, Marketplace, you will be building one of Canada’s largest marketplace to bring together the best of seller and consumer experience. This journey could be transformational not just to us, but also to the entire Canadian retail industry. It would need big ideas, bigger enthusiasm and lot of diverse skills to come together to make this reality. And you will be a foundational part of it!
What you’ll do
- You’ll be responsible for the shopping experience of the marketplace. That means how customers will learn about, checkout and receive items from our marketplace. If it touches the customer, you’re involved.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ll spend time in the market understanding our customers’ problems, using research (customer & competitors), validation, and experiments.
You’ll define KPIs for experiments, and use data to inform your decisions.
You’ll define the roadmap for the shopping experience taking into consideration customer problems, business strategy & organizational dependencies. You’ll be the evangelist of your plan with business partners, peers & the senior leadership team.
Everyday will bring collaboration with your partners from technology, design, business, marketing and operations to define solutions, and deliver results.
You’ll own the backlog and execution of the product management deliverables to support it. This includes prioritization, story creation and removing roadblocks for the tech team.
You’ll work with a cross functional team to ensure that each release is delivered with excellence.
Each of your feature’s results will be measured, and learning is the name of the game.
- You consider yourself to be the voice of the market, not the creator of the solution.
- Your number one priority is to deliver value to customers, and measuring results
- You are always driving to the big picture, even while worrying about the details.
- You love collaborating with others, understanding that that brings better results
- You embrace an agile approach to product management, but are pragmatic about it’s application.
- You look hard problems in the eye, and figure out how to solve them.
How you’ll succeed
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- 5+ years of product management experience in the full product lifecycle from problem discovery, planning, execution to launch.
- Experience in SaaS, ecommerce, marketplaces, mobile & web products preferred.
- Solid understanding of agile & lean startup approaches to product management