40 Hanna Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 0C3
A t Loblaw Digital, we know that our customers expect the best from us. Whether that means building the best, most innovative online shopping experience, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across the country, we’re up for the challenge. From our office in Liberty Village in the heart of Toronto, we’ve created leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, and apparel spaces, and we’re only just getting started.
Why is this role important?
Do you love the thought of helping Canadians’ improve their health by building a great digital experience? Yes? We want to hear from you! We are building Canada’s #1 pharmacy experience and want to transform the lives of Canadian’s for the better. We need big ideas, bigger enthusiasm and lot of diverse skills to come together and make this a reality and you will be a foundational part of that.
As the Sr Product Manager, Digital Pharmacy supporting our Shoppers Drug Mart business, you will be responsible for introducing key features to enhance/simplify the prescription refill experience and driv e digital engagement . In addition, you will work closely with SDM Pharmacy retail teams to develop seamless integrations between the digital and in-store experience. You will leverage data and modeling teams to uncover meaningful insights that inform your experimentation strategy and ultimately, your product roadmap.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Developers, Product Designers, Merchandizers, Marketers, Operations specialists and Customer service to create winning products
- Own the backlog including daily prioritization, grooming, writing user stories and generally keeping the dev team unblocked and running as fast as possible
- Create sound hypotheses for any new product development and ensure we’re building out things that make sense with the right degree of investment
- Use analytics to make key product decisions
- Participate in collecting feedback from users and translating these finding into product development
- Retire product features that no longer make sense
- Shape the ongoing product roadmap
Does This Sound Like You?
- You can easily build relationships and have been part of large, cross functional teams that are working to solve complex problems and build products for millions of Canadians (both customers and colleagues)
- You have a customer first approach to building products, leveraging research and data paired with empathy to build experiences that create customer stickiness
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You are obsessed with testing and experimentation is a core pillar of how you approach product development – aka you aren’t happy unless you’ve learned something after shipping
- You’ve got a growth mindset – you know there’s always a better way to do things and are willing to disrupt yourself or the status quo
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field required (Engineering, CS, Math, Physics, etc.)
- 3-4+ years of product management experience
- Solid understanding of lean startup
- Solid understanding of agile (scrum/ kanban )
- Solid understanding of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics (bonus if you’re comfortable with Adobe Test & Target)
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently and sift through ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail and project management skill
How You’ll Succeed:
- At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
- We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm, and thrive in a collaborative, creative, and diverse group, we’ll get along just fine.
Looking for a challenge? Good. Love an innovative work environment? Even better.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.