What you’ll do:
- Perform data pulls (mining, extraction, cleaning, manipulation) to support team members with ad-hoc data and reporting requests (i.e. create self-serve tools, pivot tables, dashboards and charts on given data sets as required)
- Support the marketing and media teams on complex projects regarding customer insights across all lines of business
- Develop profiling/scoring models and segmentation strategies based on our customer centric metrics such as CLV, creating automated reports and dashboards
- Lead the creation of post campaign reports/presentations that are engaging, client-friendly, insightful, incorporating best practices in data visualization and story-telling, on an ad hoc/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis
- Create & own robust, reusable data querying, transformation, and visualization processes in SQL and Tableau
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to create custom marketing semantic layers in BigQuery to support all data pipelines for reporting, data visualization and marketing analytics
- Partner with the Data Science team to create and test predictive models to identify behavioral clusters based transactional and loyalty datasets
- Use advanced analytics techniques on large data sets to deliver ad hoc analysis and insights; formulate analytics-enabled solutions in the digital advertising landscape
- Spearhead the planning, execution and monitoring of A/B and multi-touch attribution (MTA) tests and provide actionable insights to the demand generation and digital messaging teams based on the results
- Participate on initiatives to further measurement and analytical capabilities (Media Mix, Digital Attribution, etc.) to enable a holistic view of digital marketing performance
- Support additional team members by coaching and hosting training and enablement sessions
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, business analytics, or related quantitative disciplines.
- Strong proficiency is Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and Access
- 3+ years’ experience in manipulating and analyzing large data sets from various relational databases with a strong practical knowledge of SQL
- Working experience with data visualization platforms such as Tableau (preferred), Power BI or MicroStrategy as well as scripting languages such as Python, VBA, or batch scripts to set up automations and integrations
- 2-3 years of full-stack analytics experience that ranges across data wrangling, data blending, data enrichment, statistical analysis, descriptive and diagnostic analytics techniques, insights generation, and client presentations.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing analytics (marketing campaign deep dives, site traffic analysis, digital tactics, customer segmentation, customer lifetime value models, etc)
- Sound knowledge of CRM principles, strategies and ideologies around acquisition, conversion, loyalty, engagement and retention models, consumer journey optimizations, and lifecycle marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, prioritize, maintain focus while working on multiple complex projects.
- Ability to be self-managed, work independently as well as to collaborate within an agile dynamic team environment.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery is a big plus!
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm, and thrive in a collaborative, creative, and diverse group, we’ll get along just fine.
Looking for a challenge? Good. Love an innovative work environment? Even better.
Type of Role:
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.