- Lead the marketing reporting automation project by working with the technology sprint team on infrastructure set up and data consolidation in our cloud environment, creating custom marketing semantic layers in BigQuery to support all data pipelines for reporting, data visualization and marketing analytics
- Support creation and development of a measurement framework for incrementality and lifts tests
- Ensure all KPIs are trackable (pixels/floodlights, conversion goals in platforms, offline data availability in our BI environment)
- Identify actionable insights and provide recommendations for marketing optimization and budget allocation across marketing budgets
- Communicate (via verbal, written, and visual presentations) high-impact findings to senior leadership team
- Build attribution models for determining true drivers and impact of multi channel/multi-touch marketing and move from last touch model to data-driven attribution models (in console within GA360 or Campaign Manager, or in a custom dashboard)
- Lead the offline to online measurement project and the build of data pipeline to support it
- Work with data science team on further measurement and analytical capabilities (Media Mix modelling, Digital Attribution, Offline to Online, etc.) to enable a holistic view of digital marketing performance
- Develop strategy for consistent metrics, reporting, testing, analysis, and forecasting to support marketing decision making and improve understanding of marketing performance for individual channels and across all channels
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, analytics or equivalent education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in media measurement and experience with RTB, DSP, DMP, and online and mobile advertising ecosystems
- Strong analytics skills with an ability to effectively turn reporting and analysis into actionable insights and execution plans
- Strong project management skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to develop and present a POV and implications based on data, and present finding across the organization
- Thorough web analytics + visualization tools experience (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau)
- Knowledge of digital media concepts and direct consumer response techniques, such as segmentation, targeting, a/b and multivariate testing
- Self-directed, proactive and able to define and execute projects independently
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in driving productive collaboration with internal clients and cross-functional team members
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery is a big plus!
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm, and thrive in a collaborative, creative, and diverse group, we’ll get along just fine.
Looking for a challenge? Good. Love an innovative work environment? Even better.
Type of Role:
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.