What You'll Do:
• Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
• Participate in code and architecture reviews.
• Java Development on the hybris e-commerce platform
• Construct design documents and documentation to aid in maintenance and code reuse.
• Confirms program operation with testing; modifying program logic and performance tuning while guaranteeing quality assurance.
• Closely work with the Quality Control and Technical Communication team members to ensure high quality deliverables
• Provides input to status reports on the health of the application.
• Provides support by ensuring stability of the application and addressing and resolving business issues in a timely manner.
What You'll Need:
• Some experience with functional programming would be a strong asset
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm, and thrive in a collaborative, creative, and diverse group, we’ll get along just fine.
Looking for a challenge? Good. Love an innovative work environment? Even better.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.