At Loblaw Digital, we know that our customers expect the best from us. Whether that means building the best, most innovative online shopping experience, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across the country, we’re up for the challenge. From our office in Downtown Toronto, we’ve created leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, and apparel spaces, and we’re only just getting started.
As the Director, Product Management for the Experience team supporting our online grocery business, you will be responsible for building the best online grocery store globally. Your mandate will be to ship products, features and experiences that offer millions of Canadians a delightfully simple, personalized and convenient shopping experience and you’ll measure your success with KPI’s that include conversion, AOV and margin.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will build and lead a team of product managers who are focused on voice, mobile and personalization amongst others.
You will use data every single day to uncover meaningful insights that inform your experimentation strategy and ultimately, your product roadmap.
Does this sound like you?
- You have at least 7+ years of hands-on experience leading the end-to-end creation and development of products and experiences that deliver efficiency and process improvement at a start-up or fast-growing technology company
- You can easily build relationships and have been part of large, cross functional teams that are working to solve complex problems and build products for millions of Canadians (both customers and colleagues)
- You have a customer first approach to building products, leveraging research and data paired with empathy to build experiences that create customer stickiness
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You are obsessed with testing and experimentation is a core pillar of how you approach product development – aka you aren’t happy unless you’ve learned something after shipping
- You’ve got a growth mindset – you know there’s always a better way to do things and are willing to disrupt yourself or the status quo
How you’ll succeed
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
It would be great if you had:
- Experience building something from the ground up
- Experience working closely coupled with TPM, Engineering, Data Science & Analytics teams
- Experience working in retail or e-commerce
- A bachelors degree in a quantitative field (Engineering, CS, Math, Physics, etc)
- Solid understanding of lean startup
- Solid understanding of agile (scrum/kanban)
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.