This will be a 1 year contract to start with a possibility of renewal or converting into a permanent position.
What You'll Do:
- Design, implement and maintain digital analytics solutions and products
- Oversee the delivery of digital analytics implementation projects, from KPI definition to data analysis and presentation.
- Support Developers, Product Managers, Product Designers Merchandisers, Marketers, Operation Specialists and Customer Service through their reporting needs (ad hoc reports, insights, best practices)
- Build dashboards and reports to enable various functional teams make better, more informed decisions and be able to evaluate their performance.
- Help us in our mission to be a hypotheses-driven product development organization which means analytics are at the center of everything we do
- Be an enabler by showing others how to master the analytics tools available to them, thereby empowering our team and getting us to scale
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years’ experience building dashboards and custom reports to derive business insights from raw data
- 3+ years’ experience implementing tracking solutions in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Knowledge of common web and mobile analytics best practices
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent reporting, analysis and storytelling skills
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field (Analytics, Data Marketing, Engineering, CS, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and sift through ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm, and thrive in a collaborative, creative, and diverse group, we’ll get along just fine.
Looking for a challenge? Good. Love an innovative work environment? Even better.
Type of Role:
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.