We are looking for someone to drive change that continually improves our customers’ experience across our retail brands through actively listening to and analyzing our customers’ voices to create impactful stories & recommendations which will improve the customer journey.
- Champion the customers voice within the organization and actively seek out the most impactful ways to improve the experience.
- Intimately understand and seek to improve the customer experience for 1-2 of our businesses, by ensuring our surveys provide the business with meaningful & actionable feedback
- Lead on the analysis of quantitative customer experience tracking surveys, providing robust and intelligent insight
- Synthesize multiple sources of insight (e.g. research, surveys, customer complaints, calls) to identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide richness to support numbers through comfort with verbatim analysis tools, or through collaborating with the business to understand any insight that qualifies key trends
- Deliver insightful period reviews in line with the business’ schedule and seek opportunities to deliver deep dives or insight sessions (e.g. when results trend down)
- Build effective relationships across the business to ensure that stakeholders are kept up to date with the latest relevant insights and their needs are met.
- Look to competitors, where relevant, to contextualize changes in customer needs and expectations
- When required, contribute to the creation of customer journey maps
- Ensure communication of findings is effective and presented in the way that best suits the audience.
Experience & Work Based Competencies:
- Minimum 1-3 Years experience in market research or other environments which involve generating insight and interpreting findings from large surveys – ideally within customer voice / customer satisfaction
- Passion for the customer experience and an interest in helping businesses grow through resolving customer issues
- Ability to translate data insights into engaging, meaningful stories that bring about business change.
- Ability to proactively plan and prioritize own workload, comfortable with working autonomously
- Clear spoken and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Comfortable manipulating data and presenting data using a variety of tools, including Microsoft Excel, packages alike Tableau
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to apply an understanding of quantitative research design principles, being sensitive to the advantages and disadvantages of methodologies
Education, Qualifications and Training:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a research focused discipline (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Social Sciences)
- Preferred, a professional qualification in a relevant field
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm, and thrive in a collaborative, creative, and diverse group, we’ll get along just fine.
Looking for a challenge? Good. Love an innovative work environment? Even better.
Type of Role:
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.