Associate Product Manager, Online Grocery
At Loblaw Digital, we know that our customers expect the best from us. Whether that means building the best, most innovative online shopping experience, or designing an app that will impact the lives of people across the country, we’re up for the challenge. From our newly renovated office in Liberty Village, we’ve created leading eCommerce experiences in the online grocery shopping, beauty, pharmacy, and apparel spaces, and we’re only just getting started.
Why is this role important?
Looking for a challenge? Good. Excited about building something from ground up? Even better.
We are on a journey to change the way Canadians shop for their groceries. This journey could be transformational not just to us, but also to the entire Canadian retail industry. It would need big ideas, bigger enthusiasm and lot of diverse skills to come together to make this reality. And you will be a foundational part of it!
What You'll Do
· Learn how to develop a product strategy and vision
· Enable the team to launch products and features on a regular basis
· Help the team develop new products based on research and industry trends
· Help manage the backlog including daily prioritization, grooming and writing user stories
· Collaborate with engineering, business, marketing, and operations
· Monitor metrics, quantify results, and iterate
What You'll Need
· Bachelor degree in a quantitative field required (Engineering, CS, Math, Physics, etc.)
· Demonstrated ability to deliver results and move the needle
· Understanding of lean startup and agile (scrum/ kanban )
· Great stakeholder management and communications skills
· Good product sense and a passion for product management
· Ability to work independently and sift through ambiguity
· Strong attention to detail and project management skills
How You’ll Succeed
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw Digital, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future of eCommerce.
If you have big ideas, undeniable enthusiasm, and thrive in a collaborative, creative, and diverse group, we’ll get along just fine.
Looking for a challenge? Good. Love an innovative work environment? Even better.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw Digital recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.