846 Viewfield Rd, Victoria, British Columbia, V9A4V1
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
If you have previous office experience or are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, a benefits package, and a team atmosphere.
In this exciting role you will:
- Be the point of contact for colleagues on any HR related questions
- Be responsible for basic accounting duties – payroll and accounts payable
- Be proactive in the recruitment cycle of the hourly workforce – job postings, interviews, and orientations
- Be diligent in maintaining employee database to ensure accurate information
- Be accountable for office duties as indicated by Store Manager
- Be constantly on the outlook for great talent to join our team
- Familiarity with company systems would be an asset
- Must be available to work days and weekends
- A demonstrated team player committed to contributing to the team results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Computer skills (PC Applications; Outlook/E-mail, Excel) is an asset
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
- 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
- Opportunities for career growth
- Comprehensive training
We have been recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employers, and Top Employers for Young People.
All we need to continue our success is you!
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.