1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Loblaw Companies Limited is seeking an experienced and strong Business Process Analyst to analyze the current business processes and identify automation opportunities, capture and document automation requirements.
This role requires:
- University degree in either Administration, Commerce, Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant post-secondary education (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of experience in business role
- Ability to understand and analyze business processes across many subject areas
- Ability to prioritize, organize and complete multiple tasks with a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Expertise in creating clear business process maps and documentation
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively
- Problem Solver, analytical thinker, and solutions oriented
- Analyzes and observes processes to understand process steps, interdependencies, and applications used to complete business transactions.
- Facilitate, document and validate automation requirements in Business Case Document
- Create Process Design Documents (PDDs) for a detailed step-by-step logic, beginning to end of a process
- Create Business Process Models with high level flowchart of process and alternate paths
- Collaborate with RPA developers and business stakeholders on complex issues/conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality, and risk of projects.
- Create and conduct UAT test cases
- Provide progress updates for project management in daily scrums
- Document future state vision and challenging business assumptions
- Support continuous improvement in business technology and processes
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet milestones and deadlines
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.