1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Reporting to the Vice President, Meal Solutions and serving as an integral member of the leadership team. The Senior Director - LBL- Meal Solutions, Marketing, will lead the development and implementation of a ‘meal solutions’ marketing team, and be the key driver behind efficient customer acquisition and high retention of a rapidly expanding customer base. This position requires close collaboration and influence of senior leadership teams within Loblaw to ensure strategic alignment. This individual will lead and develop a high performing team who are focused on delivering results and meeting key objectives.
- Design and build an outstanding customer interaction experience that reduces friction between inspiration and solution
- Think strategically and define vision in order to enable team to shape and execute on tactical initiatives
- Leads the team in understanding our customers better than anyone in the industry
- Develop strategies to aggressively build customer base while maintaining a high retention rate and increasing consumption among our best customers
- Define and develop the PC Chef brand within the PC Masterbrand guidelines (including PC Food) as guardian of the customer experience including but not limited to; graphics, photography, personality, tone overall customer experience
- Partners with the Senior Director – Product Development to define and develop product guardrails and guidelines based on a deep understanding of the consumer and Loblaw’s Meal Solutions vision
- Build an effective working relationship with the Meal Solutions Senior Leadership Team
- Lead, coach and develop the marketing team
- Ensure alignment of front end order generation with operations technology of demand planning, order management and fulfillment
- Prepare and execute a strategic marketing plan that supports the 10-year meal solutions plan objective of leading the market by 2028
- Deliver against annual marketing plan
- Ensure efficient day to day operations of the marketing team
- 3 – 5 years’ experience and demonstrated ability to deliver aggressive customer acquisition in a digital environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and build a high performance team
- Exceptional web business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to build a consistent branded experience
- Familiarity/experience in the development/build of digital customer experiences
- A passion for food
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to negotiate and influence with both internal and external stakeholders as required
- A leader who enables and inspires their own team, as well as teams that don’t report into the person, to do their best work
- Creative thinker with a proved track record of developing innovation marketing campaigns
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.