Location:910 Columbia St W, Kamloops, British Columbia, V2C1L2
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
What we offer:
· 10% Colleague Discount
· Benefit Plan including Dental, Prescription Drugs, Vision Care and Death Benefit and eligibility for Union Pension Plan
· Regular wage increases every 500 hours worked as per Collective Agreement with UFCW 247
· Flexible scheduling - days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends available
· Employee Share Ownership Program, Workperks colleague discounts, Refer a Friend bonus program, Employee Family Assistance Program
· Digital Orientation and Digital Training Program for all new hires
· Opportunity for advancement to Full Time and Management roles
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type:Part time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.