1 University Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2P1
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
What we’re looking for
- 3-4 years of SEM and social acquisition marketing experience and/or related education/work experience in digital marketing or analytics
- An ability to build performance programs for Search and Social platforms. Experience with Financial Services considered an asset
- An analytical thinker who can effectively turn reporting and analysis into insights and execution plans to drive business outcomes
- Previous experience with managing budgets across campaigns running on multiple platforms
- An advanced understanding of 3rd party bid management platforms such as Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin etc.
- A positive attitude with passion for questioning assumptions and answering questions with data in order to unlock value for the enterprise
- Proficient knowledge with Microsoft Excel with the ability to perform functions such as VLookups, and create/manipulate Pivot Tables and charts
- Completion of Google Fundamentals, Google Ads and Facebook Blueprint certification is highly desired
- Become an expert in all things biddable
- Produce weekly/monthly reports for all paid media channels providing actionable insights and recommendations
- Work collaboratively, coordinate and communicate with internal and external partners to identify new opportunities to drive growth and gain better efficiencies
- Provide ongoing analysis and monitoring of paid search & social campaigns with an eye to proactively expand and improve campaigns based on business goals and objectives
- Build, launch, optimize and maintain paid search & social programs via advertising platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
- Implement test and learn roadmaps to drive performance improvements and digital innovation
- Conduct keyword, placement & market research to make additions to new and existing campaigns
- Perform QA on campaign set-up and post-campaign launch
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.