49 Fraser Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M6K1Y7
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Meal Solutions is a new entrepreneurial venture within Loblaw focused on solving the persistent challenge of putting dinner on the table for Canadians. Our vision is to create an inspiring portfolio of easy and nutritious meal solutions for consumers. This is an exciting opportunity to build and grow a business that will make a positive impact for consumers, leveraging Loblaw’s unique digital and bricks and mortar assets, and iconic brands.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Meal Solutions Marketing and serving as a key member of the Meal Solutions team. The Manager - Meal Solutions Marketing, will support the development and execution of marketing efforts for the Meal Solutions business. Focus will be on driving awareness, efficient customer acquisition and high retention of a rapidly expanding customer base. This position requires an entrepreneurial builder mindset, ability to think strategically, a strong ability to collaborate and a strong attention to detail to ensure coordinated and successful execution of our marketing objectives.
- Work closely with corporate brand and digital stakeholders to drive awareness of the meal solutions brand and integrated campaigns to aggressively build customer base while maintaining a high retention rate and increasing consumption among our customers
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners including Product, Technology, Design, Email and Demand Generation to develop and coordinate digital programs and tactics (e.g., email, loyalty offers, in-store signage, etc.) which support sales and marketing objectives
- Leverages data and insights to guide campaign development and influence stakeholders
- Contribute to building an outstanding customer interaction experience that reduces friction between inspiration and solution
- Stay on top of market and business trends to ensure that we understand our customers better than anyone in the industry
- Support defining and develop Marketing content, including but not limited to; graphics, photography, personality, tone overall customer experience
- Organize and coordinate photography sessions for meal solutions products
- Oversee and implement data driven campaigns across numerous channels, from social ads, retargeting and SEM to affiliate, display and programmatic and take ultimate accountability for customer pipeline and customer acquisition costs
- Work with category and product teams to showcase our product portfolio and communicate our value proposition to consumers
- Identify opportunities to engage and acquire new customers
- Continuously challenge the status quo, think outside the box and provide stimulus for creative and innovative solutions
- Manage working relationships with external marketing partners (e.g., advertising agencies, Google, Facebook, etc.)
Marketing Operations & Reporting:
- Forecast, track and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI; continually monitor, analyze and refine campaigns to maximize conversions
- Develop and manage project work streams including follow-ups, proof’s and approvals, purchase orders and budget reconciliation
- Assists with managing, execution, tracking and reporting of, but not limited to, the marketing calendar, weekly business updates, creative assets, and periodic reviews
- Demonstrated track record of driving customer acquisitions and retention in a consumer-facing Marketing function
- 2-4 years of experience and demonstrated ability to deliver aggressive customer acquisition in a digital and retail environment
- Excellent management skills across multiple projects and scopes of work
- Demonstrated ability to develop and build a branded experience
- Familiarity/experience in the development/build of digital customer experiences
- A passion for food
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable with ambiguity, however, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to build strong working relationship
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.