1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
The HR Director, Supply Chain Operations leads a team of HRBP’s who supporting Supply Chain operations, and provides direct support to that client group at a regional level. This role provides guidance, support and leadership to the team in all facets of HR including engagement, succession planning, recruitment, organization design and effectiveness, compensation and HR best practices.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain a strong functional team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, team building, and succession planning
- Operate as a key enabler to the business, as it drives Blue Culture and our b3 initiative – counsel, guide, facilitate, and allow the business to lead and drive.
- Support a results-driven, high performance division/region, through role clarity, compensation management, coaching, training and development
- Foster and maintain strong internal relationships with key business leaders and stakeholders
- Participate as a key member of the management team for Eastern regions within both Transport and Distribution Centres, helping to determine and achieve each business unit’s objectives.
- Develop, manage and support the implementation of leadership development and management training initiatives to support and enhance organizational performance and alignment.
- Serve as a coach and confidante to leaders around people and organizational issues and leadership development.
- Be a key strategic member of the HR team, developing progressive HR strategies and policies.
- Lead the development and implementation of Change Management initiatives, and support large scale change efforts as a key partner to the business.
- other duties as required and assigned
What You'll Need:
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent experience.
- CHRP designation or post-graduate degree an asset.
- Minimum 5+ plus years of progressive leadership experience in HR with demonstrated expertise in client relation management including senior level
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require timely and sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive matters
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, deductive reasoning, inductive reasoning, and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively verbally or through written documents.
- Significant Supply Chain, retail and corporate business and financial acumen is a very important asset, as well as general HR and Labour Relations functional knowledge
- Provides solutions by using imaginative approaches where constructive thinking and innovation are required.
- Display willingness to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment, and make timely decisions
- Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions. Able to work with diverse personalities and styles.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.