We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
About the Job:
- Create and manage digital assets
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Prototype and iterate on models and geometries based on feedback from team members
- Must understand Deformers and basic knowledge of Rigging techniques
- Strong knowledge and experiences in materials/shader/look development
- Create textures and UV maps
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
- Rig models and characters for animation
- Work with artists, animators and programmers to execute projects on time
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies
- Expert level knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush etc.
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Some familiarity with animation techniques
- Good communication skills
1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111