We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been passionate about innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to progress, authenticity and collaboration.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Brand Environment District Manager manages the implementation of window, in store and Brand Environment activities in alignment with Global /Local Brand Environment strategy to achieve a premium Levi’s® and Dockers® brand experience at retail and wholesale
Essential results and key responsibilities
- With HQ Brand Environment Team, plan and discuss annual Brand Environment priorities and financial investment levels
- Work in collaboration to implement Brand Environment activities in alignment with the Global / Local rand Environment strategy, up to specified quality standards and across the relevant retail (mainline + outlet) and wholesale channels
- Manage the production, logistic and implementation process of required Brand Environment tools that fall out of central production scope; following brand guidelines / seasonal direction and validating with HQ Brand Environment partners before execution (through print management and /or local suppliers)
- Partner closely with Brand Marketing implementing different marketing activation programs as well as with the Store Implementation Teams to maintain and upgrade the store environments
- Ensure store staff are equipped with brand, product and visual merchandising know how to build brand loyalty, inspire consumers and create sell out
- Manage local Brand Environment budget
- Responsible of all new store openings and refit projects working closely with the District Manager and HQ team to be on time according to the planned time line. Manage the project budgets within the given plans and ensure all openings are according to the Global standards
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business related field
- Minimum of 4 years experiences in apparel industry, multinational company experience is must
- Project management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build business relationships
- Managerial skills with an ability to lead change and negotiate win win solutions
- Increase volume growth through the placement of product on floor
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Previous experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- No travel restrictions]
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes. We have established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111