You’re an original. So are we .
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in 1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom and self-expression around the world.
Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen® and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™
You will develop a plan and provide strong analytical skills to inform wholesale buys for key accounts. You will be a trusted advisor to the Regional Wholesale Account teams (Merch & Sales) to support wholesale account strategy and vision . You will work with sales, allocation, and inventory management to translate strategic direction and line productivity expectations to customer
- WS Account Plan Accuracy
- Wholesale Account Revenue, EBIT
- Product Margin / Profitability
- OFR (Order Fulfill Rate)
- Collaborate with Wholesale Merch to develop regional category productivity targets (assortment architecture)
- Collaborate with Wholesale Merch & Sales to validate top-down targets
- Develop bottom-up sales and inventory PC9 plan for key account
- Manage monthly bottoms up plan at item level
- Manage reconciliation between bottom-up plans and targets
- Work with inventory management to ensure in-season allocation and replenishment
- Partner with Retail Merch to manage product life-cycle
- Conduct quantitative analysis and insights to increase line profitability, monetize new opportunities and identify risks
- Contribute to the development of wholesale planning reporting and analytics activities to ensure account productivity and inventory investment.
- Provide recommendation on stock management, markdowns and movements to maximize sales, margins and minimize excess stock
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a planning function, preferably in apparel or CPG
- Demonstrated forecasting/planning experience in the wholesale apparel industry preferred
- Experience understanding retail planning and executing
- Strong organizational skills , self-motivated , effective multi-tasker
- Innovative problem solving and partnering skills
- Skilled team member who has exceptional analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact across the organization
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital or family status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.
1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111