We provide state-of-the-art machine and deep learning-based data extraction and contract analytics on our SaaS platform. Essentially, clients can upload an NDA, employment contract, real estate lease, or vendor contract, and within minutes our AI engine will automatically extract key pieces of contract data for our customers to consume, explore, and analyse.
Based in NYC and working closely with the CRO, CEO, COO and a young and dynamic team, the Sales Executive will join as a key hire at an exciting new stage in the growth of the company.
Your future achievements
- Ensure that revenue targets are met and over-achieved; working collaboratively with business development teams to ensure the maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
- Develop an expert knowledge of the LEVERTON business and platform as well as core value proposition to the markets we sell in to
- Utilise known sales methodologies to understand the objectives and needs of customers and then develop solutions through the company's offerings.
- Research and understand the market including competitor analysis
- Maintain detailed records in CRM and your sales pipeline to develop strong forecasting capability
How we care for you
- Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people, in a diverse global team made up of over 27 different nationalities
- Learn from colleagues who are experts in their respective field
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, and casual workplace
- We offer our employees great benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, and 401k plans
- Our beautiful office in the heart of SoHo is a collegial, unique workspace with access to the best that the best city on the east coast has to offer!
- Experience achieving revenue targets in SaaS sales, most likely as an Account Exec, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales, Enterprise Sales or similar
- Demonstrable ability to develop strong relationships and engage in strategic conversations with senior- and C-level executives at client companies
- Proven ability to sell SaaS ACVs in the region of $50-200k whilst building relationships and convincing multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle
- Knowledge and exposure to the real-estate industry or corporate customers could be interesting, but not essential
- A passion for problem solving and constantly improving sales knowledge
- Happy to work independently at times as well as within a highly collaborative team environment
- Good technical understanding and excellent presentation skills
- You are excited by the opportunity to join an ambitious team in a growing start-up
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- Account Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Retirement benefits or accounts