Lever Data was formed by an experienced management team and is backed by some of the world's largest hedge funds to solve some of the most challenging problems in data analytics and data-driven insights. Because of our strong backers, who are both investors and customers, we are well funded and able to build exciting solutions with full collaboration from our intended end-users-a privileged position to be in. At Lever Data you will enjoy the best of startup culture but with the stability of an established company, which is uncommon for ordinary startups.
Drive client engagement of LeverData through customer support, relationship management, marketing communications and product development feedback. Establish best practices for customer success and develop strategies to ensure we're providing excellent user experience across the product.
Employee drives business value, offers advice, and grows accounts. At LeverData we work on complex distributed processing systems and our customers challenge us with new big-data processing requirements. A Customer Success Engineer must be ready to interact and have technical discussions with data scientists and engineers, then demonstrate the value of LeverData in business discussions with company executives
Our firm has a strong entrepreneurial/performance-driven culture and is fast-paced. This individual must be energetic, dynamic and be able to manage multiple clients globally; ability to travel is required. The typical background and work profile of the candidate is:
- Represent LeverData in a positive demeanor for users to drive dialogue and discover how we can expand adoption by creating new value for our clients. This includes understanding our client's business needs and challenges, assisting with setup and onboarding, and ongoing relationship management to maximize engagement with the platform.
- Work with users to develop a success plan that outlines how Lever will be addressing both critical and long-term needs.
- Identify and achieve the targets on renewal rates, customer satisfaction, expansions, upsells and new opportunities in the assigned accounts.
- Liaise closely with the technical support team to ensure that customer requests and escalations are resolved.
- Collaborate with C-Suite Executives and developers to optimize the client on-boarding process.
- Maintain an awareness of and promote any relevant statutory, internal, or external regulations, standards, and codes of good practice, e.g. those relating to security, quality, data protection, audit etc.
- Stay abreast of technology developments in the market and, where appropriate, build emerging and maturing technologies into the accounts technology roadmap
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Experience in the Financial Services and/or Technology industry with 4 to 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to drive planning sessions to ensure client business goals are met and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with experience developing sales and marketing presentations to connect with clients at all levels.
- Strong technical judgment and thought leadership - comfortable getting into the details when necessary and taking ownership of issue resolution
- Ability to quickly and effectively communicate a value proposition to a skeptical audience
- A strong team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Familiarity with the end-to-end data analytics workflow.
- Proficient in Python/Scala/Java
- Experience in Natural Language Processing techniques is a plus
- Experience in using query languages such as SQL, Hive
- Direct experience in any combination of the following technology areas: Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud ( AWS, Azure, Oracle)Virtual Workplace (Citrix On-prem and cloud)Automation and Orchestration (VROps/VRA, Docker, Kubenetes (Chef & Puppet))
- Experience implementing production solutions on one or more public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $165,000.00 /year
- Docker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hive: 1 year (Preferred)
- Natural Language Processing: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 4 years (Required)
- Java: 1 year (Required)
- python: 1 year (Required)
- New York, NY 10022 (Required)